Friday, September 12, 2014

Sharing Time Pt. 4

Jones Design Company has a FREE autumn essentials print. And it's adorable.

I love this fleece by Burton:


Bee boots from Target online:


The color of this Henrika Throw Blanket is fantastic, and only 14.99 from Ikea:
I have to share this little guy... little lego davy crockett!

For me, I'm not sure why, but I associate beautiful chignons and braided buns as part of Fall. I plan to work on my bun skills this season, and my crown braids... because I think they are gorgeous. I love how they look with plaid shirts for hiking treks (see the photo below), or for pulling back your hair while baking, shooting guns, or harvesting tomatoes.
These sites are awesome for hair tutorials:
Yet Another Beauty Site - Hair
A Beautiful Mess - Hair

Every night, post dinner, we have been drinking and loving this...


Honey Vanilla Chamomile, it is tasty tasty and has been really hitting the spot.

Also, a couple weeks ago we were visiting Mike's family in Idaho... where his brother's father-in-law, who is 100% Persian, drank tea with his wife every night and told us that we Americans are weird for using ceramic mugs for our tea... glass, for total transparency, is the only way to go, it allows you to see if the tea has been properly seeped.
I like this mug, even though glass tea cups feel un-patriotic to me:


And there ya go... sharing is caring, Happy Friday!

Previous Sharing Times you may enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +