Friday, May 2, 2014

Sharing Time Pt. 1

I thought this article in the Wall Street Journal was pretty awesome, and makes some good points: The Rise of the 'Shelfie': Instagram's Next Craze

The Art of Manliness has some wonderful posts about skills and habits, even if you aren't a man. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this post: How to Live on 24 Hours a Day

This adorable alarm clock! I keep thinking that I want to start charging my phone in my office, and not in my bedroom, so I won't be so distracted by it when I'm falling asleep or waking up in the morning... to me it seems healthier not having your phone right by you ALL THE TIME. How sweet this would be by your bed waking you up by chirpping in the morning? The answer is very sweet. (check out all the colors here)


If you must have your phone right by your bed, this Driftwood iPhone Charger is beautiful:


I was just looking at Urban Outfitters site and enjoyed seeing all their planters and terrariums... they are rad, and I need some:

That's all for now.

Peace and pine trees,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +