Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sharing Time Pt. 3

A handful of Proper Mountain Woman things to share with you today...

A few months ago one of my favorite blogs posted this article called Body Confidence Tips. I thought it was inspired and full of good advice. Confident ladies are beautiful ladies.

Has anyone else read beauty articles on the Benefits of Dry Body Brushing? I find it fascinating, I also hear that if you get in the habit of dry body brushing a couple times a day it might change your eye color! Or make your eyes brighter! What?!?



I recently stumbled upon THE CUTEST alphabet prints, if I had a nursery to decorate I don't know if I could stop myself from buying all 26 letters/sounds to hang on the wall. The graphic below is for Y, and the "yodelayheehoo" sound..... so stinking cute!


Browsing through the latest on UO, I found this guy to hang stuff on... I love it:


Since the canning and harvest season are upon us I thought I would share this shirt I found online, I think it's rad:

My garden is about to start producing tomatoes like crazy, I need to get me a good harvesting basket like the one found HERE:



A really fun food blog I started following when I lived in San Diego is called Kirbie's Cravings, along with restaurant reviews he posts a lot of interesting recipes... so many mug cake recipes which I have never tried, but they seem like a good warm and gooey fall desert. I also thought these fall treats looked interesting, Cheddar Caramel Popcorn Balls and Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles.... yum, I love this time of year!

Well, that's all for now, peace and pine trees out!

Previous Sharing Times you may enjoy:
Sharing Time Pt. 1
Sharing Time Pt. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +