Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Board Review: OMG Snowboard (14/15)

A board that has already got my attention this season is this beauty... OMG! I want it all! by Ride.

I can't handle it, I want it all! This board captures one of my favorite aspects of being a proper mountain woman, the juxtaposition of mountain woman interests and proper femininity. Bullets and lipstick. Bottle rockets and sunflowers. A flask with a floral print fer cry'n out loud!

Last Christmas my good friend Mary got a sewing machine cover from her husband AND an insanely cool ax she can wield to chop wood when they go camping (she loves being on campfire duty). He got her plenty of other things too but the point is Mary is awesome, the fact that she needs a cute little sewing machine cover along with an ax is so very proper mountain woman-ly of her. That's what this graphic represents to me, well-rounded ladies who can do it all.

Well done Ride, well done.

Other Season 14/15 snowboard gear:
Salomon's women snowboards
Burton + Fry snowboard boot collaboration

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +