Thursday, September 4, 2014

Frye + Burton Snowboard Boots

By golly, Burton has done it again!

Last year they had this awesome pair of Moccasin Snowboard Boots which completely melted my native american mountain loving heart, and this year they are tugging at my cowboy loving spirit!

This is crazy to me... burton + frye boots = mind blown!

This is what Proper Mountain Women have been hoping for since the beginning of time... I mean, if riding down a mountain strapped to a snowboard isn't the wild wild west, I don't know what is. We need more western inspired snowboard gear, it just makes sense to me!

The Burton x Frye Snowboard Boot is more then I could have ever hoped for. It's fabulous. The classic Frye cowboy boot shape turned into an elegant women snowboard boot is the dreamiest fashion to hit the slopes this season. It makes me want to design a whole western snowboard outfit, complete with chaps and a cowboy hat to go with it.

Dreeeammmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +