Monday, September 2, 2013

Moccasin Snowboard Boots 13/14

Tonight I was clicking around and browsing Burton's website to see what was new for 2014 when I clicked over to see what the boots looked liked (I just so happen to need a new pair this year).. let me tell you, I rarely get excited about snowboard boots because they all look the same to me, but when my eyes met with this pair of beautiful boots I got really excited.

I am drooling over these boots! And I think they've already sold out of my size!

I love them so much. Whoever designed them was on the same brain wave I have been on, I have been thinking for years that we need to add a little more flare to women's snowboard boots, and the western/native american design is right up my alley.

How gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +