Thursday, January 21, 2016

Beautiful Snowboards of 2016



Threre are some really fantastic graphics on women snowboards this season. I think the snowboard makers of the world finally understand that not all of us who ride are into skater chick, bright pink graphics. They seem to be making more and more classy snowboards that symbolize snowboarding as beautiful and happy. I like that.

Here are my favorite graphics this year, that are all proper mountain woman approved:

From the top working in a clockwise direction....

Burton's Feather - Burton always has graphics that make me happy. The 2016 Feather makes me very happy. It's simple in cheerful colors, with a melty mountainous scene on the front. This would be a great beginner board, a smooth ride that would be your ticket to explore the mountains and learn the ropes.

Yes.'s Hel Yes - Yes. is a snowboard brand that I am not that familiar with, but this board, the Hel Yes got Transworld's vote for one the best all mountain board for 2015-2016. And it's STUNNING, I love the graphics on this, and if I were buying a new board any time soon... it would be this one.

Capita's Jess Kimura Pro - oh my goodness, this graphic is my all time favorite for snowboard graphics this season! This board has cats and lighting bolts on it!!!! The Jess Kimura Pro also one Transworld's vote for best all mountain board... making me a huge fan. A really good board and really amazing graphics. If I were standing in line for a chairlift with this board, I wouldn't be able to stop smiling.

Lib Tech's Wittlake FM - The greenest snowboard (apparently) ever made! The Wittlake FM is not necessarily a women's board, but the graphics caught my eye anyways, I always like cartoony mountain scenes, and I also like this shade of green. This board was made for those who like hitting up the park, which isn't where I normally hang out... but, if I were looking for a playful fun board... this would be it.

Arbor's Poparazzi - what a beautiful, beautiful board! Arbor makes beautiful boards, and the 2016 Poparazzi is no exception, the name fits. I love the look of this gorgeous board. An easy, classic ride, and would be great for anyone who considers herself a novice.

Head's She's Good - You may not realize that Head makes snowboards, it was news to me a couple years ago... I have always been a fan of their tennis rackets. Two seasons ago I rode head board all year... sometimes 16 days in row, working as a snowboard instructor. Head makes a great board... great for learning and reliable... which is why you'll find them as rentals around Utah Valley. The 2016 She's Good is a super cute board, I like the simple graphics and the giant feather on the black background.

Rossie's Frenemy Magtek - I love this board. With the people I know, Rossie's are the way to go. The Frenemy Magtek is mellow board, and I think the bright colorful colors are wonderful... if I were to design board for a mature, proper woman, this would be it.

Roxy's Banana Smoothie - I have never ridden a Roxy board I didn't like. I just like everything Roxy does. Their 2016 Banana Smoothie is bright and happy, This board is made to be versatile and made for a smooth ride in all conditions, I would love to give it a test run.

If you were to pick one of the boards above, based off graphics alone, which one would you choose? (leave your comment below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +