Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Horse Ride, Bench Creek Loop

Work at the office has been nonstop busy the last few months, on top of Mike working full time he also started night classes, Dozer got eye surgery and has had to wear a 30" cone around his giant head for like a month (every time I looked at his swollen eyes I felt so sad for him), and I feel like our home is just one big unfinished remodeling project covered in dog hair (and I'm just too tired after work to do anything about it). I am usually okay with being busy, but lately I have been feeling weighed down with the working girl blues...
A couple Saturdays ago, Mike and I got invited out to go horse back riding with our good cowboy friend, Randy... and it was just what I didn't know I needed!!! If you can bottle up how fall days out in the middle of the mountains make you feel- well, you'd be rich my friend.... and I would be your number one customer. I felt refreshed and grateful. At one point, while the horses were resting, my husband gave me a hug and said, "life is good".... I couldn't agree more!

God must have created fall days, mountains, and husbands to remind us of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +