Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sharing Time: Proper Workplace Things and Links

(+++)

Some good old fashioned health tips for the working girl.

Practice these stretches if you sit at a desk.

I like this list of lunches to take to work.

I loved this post on salads in jars for lunch, very proper.

For organization, this calendar download via House that Lars Built

Want to brighten up your desk? These faux succulents are only a dollar.


Or outfit your workplace in all one color, like gold, shown here... and here.

This is adorable.

Andie bought me these rad guys to add some personality at my desk.
(everyone has toy figurines in their cubes)

Every working proper mountain woman should have one of these.

And finally, to end with, the most proper mountain lunch bag around.

To see more Proper Mountain Women in the Workplace posts, click the pic below:

2 comments:

  1. I bought you those rad guys, not Andie. PS your blog is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's right! Sorry, brother... I can't believe I forgot who gave those to me. I assumed Andie because she gave me other stuff to take to work.

      Delete

+ + + + + +