Friday, November 15, 2013

Cute Fall Hiking Vest Pt. 2

Winter is just around the corner, I'm completely torn feeling equally excited that it's almost here and somber that fall hiking has almost come to a close for the year.

I still look up cute hiking vests and thought I would do another vest post with what I found out there. Seriously, a cute hiking vest is decidedly THE proper mountain woman uniform.

While outdoorsy vests come and go out of fashion, they are always the perfect attire for an outing up in the mountains.


you can't really go wrong with anything van's makes, I like this red vest with the grey hood.



I found this in the men's section, but love the colors... I think a proper mountain girl could pull this off.


gorgeous


darling


now hear me out on these more technical old man vests (above and below), I think at first glance they probably look too masculine for a proper mountain woman, but I think if worn the right way they could look cool. And if you wore one hiking, nobody would ever question how serious you are about the mountains if they saw you in one. All those pockets look sooo handy.

voyager vest - men's


reversible vest by poler
what's not to love?

dissolve vest - volcom - men's
This looks like autumn to me, I don't care if it's designed for a guy.


There is still plenty of chances left this year, and even through the winter, where an outdoorsy vest is just what a mountain woman needs. To see other cute vests see PART ONE.

1 comment:

  1. I could see my self wearing that voyager vest all over town.
    it would be great to take shooting too.

    ReplyDelete

+ + + + + +