Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy November Finds


1 - I think this kit to make your own stag head to hang up is adorable, and makes me wonder if I even need the kit... or could I figure out how to make something similar on my own.

2 - This cardigan seems like such a November cardigan. It reminds me that I want to go camping in Southern Utah this month before it gets too cold.

3 - I always have my eyes peeled for cheap (and pretty) flower vases, and these ones are just my style.

4 - With the time change, all we can think to do is watch TV at night snuggled in blankets, time to break out the yarn.... these dish clothes from Anthropology have inspired me, I like the colors.

5 - Love this sticker, found on Etsy.

6 - I want this apron.

7 - So my husband loves banana cream pie and wants to find a good one to serve at Thanksgiving this year. This recipe looks good! What do you think? Anyone have a good recipe they are willing to share?

8 -  Look how beautiful this bread pan is!

And because I was hungry while making this post, and I never know what to make for dinner... some good hearty November meals:


9 - Chuck Roast w/ Balsamic & Dijon by The Wicked Noodle

10 - Moroccan Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Soup w/ Coconut Ginger Cream & Pistachios by Half Baked Harvest

11 - Creamy Butternut, Bacon and Leek Pappardelle by How Sweet It Is

Some other things worth sharing:

12 - I saw this "visual poem" on common goods, and was amazed it had been made from leaves! That would be fun to try and recreate one day.

13 - Yeseterday, on Cup of Jo this beautiful home was featured, which is located in Provo, Utah. I love knowing this home is down in Provo somewhere.

Hope you all are having a good start to one of the best months of the year... what are everyone's plans for Thanksgiving? We are having my family over for dinner, all four of my siblings and my parents. I can't wait, it's all I can think about.

Peace and pine trees,
Whitney Joy

1 comment:

  1. Please post Thanksgiving pics on insta. Or do a blog post about it afterwards. I want TONS.OF.PICS.

    ReplyDelete

+ + + + + +