Friday, January 9, 2015

Sharing Time Pt. 8 - January Cheer

In Utah there is talk of outlawing the use of wood-burning fireplaces to help with inversion, these candles might help in replacing that cozy crackle.

This 30-Day Minimalism Challenge seems like a proper start to the new year.

Call your proper mountain woman friend and hit the slopes! I agree with all 8 reasons why being in the mountains with other women is a good idea. (thanks for sharing, MJ)

Winter time is a good time to spruce up your home's interior, try the Houzz App for pretty and fresh ideas to get your creative decorating juices going.

My favorite game on my phone right now is Buddy Bot: Slayer of Sadness. Reminds me of games I used to play as a kid... it's retro, adorable, and addicting. With no in-app purchases to further your play it is a win in my book.

What are your thoughts on this ring? Do you think it would help you leave your phone away in your purse, or make you want to reach and grab it more often?

Ever want to try your hand at boxing? After reading the blog, Fight Like a Lady, I do.

I dream of building a cabin somewhere in the future, this one caught my eye the other day.


and that's it for today, have a good weekend everyone! Eat an orange, and don't get sick!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +