Friday, January 9, 2015

Jackson Hole, WY

I have to share McKay's blog post about our trip to Jackson, so please click here and enjoy.

That weekend get-away was so fun, I love that part of the country, especially during winter time. There is the coolest cowboy vibe up there, mixed with chair lifts, vintage ski signs, and snowboarding. It's truly a proper mountain woman's paradise... I mean, look at these wyoming cowboy t-shirts!!!

The downtown is so quaint and hip, as you walk from place to place you can glance up and see the slopes lit up on the mountain... it's beautiful.

Some of us brought skis and snowboards to go ride, but we all ended up chilling in our cabin we rented in Victor, ID... just taking it easy. And that was just fine by me. We went on walks near the cabin to explore the winter wonderland and dream of owning our own little cabin one day, took cozy naps, played board games, and ate yummy snack food.

Some of the best food we ate on the trip was at the Snake River Brewery. The food was insane - I got the warm beet salad which was divine and I sampled the chorizo fig pizza which was out of this world delicious.

We visited the Fjall Raven store to see their colorful nap sacks.

Window shopped at Made... and cried because it had closed already! Next time we will get there before 6:00!!!

Our favorite thing we did was the sleigh ride through the national elk refuge, it was fascinating, hilarious, and beautiful... so many elk!



Jackson, you were wonderful!
Until next time,
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun! There is nothing better than chilling in the mountains in a beautiful winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, I was stoked that I found them online!

      Delete

+ + + + + +