Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Prettiest Women Snowboard Goggles 13/14

I have the blessed job this winter of being a snowboard instructor at Sundance... which is the prettiest little resort, in the prettiest box canyon, with the prettiest mountain views.

Being up at the resort every day I have been taking notice of everyone's goggles. As a woman who normally just uses the gear she has dug up in the garage to take snowboarding... I am fascinated by the nice stuff you can buy for yourself. Goggles are expensive, I can't imagine anyone that goes and buys a new pair for every season... but if you are like me at all (using old equipment found in the basement, probably made for a child), then you are a few years overdue for a bran new pair.

After an unofficial survey (just me people watching on the slopes)... I have decided there are five main goggle brands out there: Spy, Scott, Smith, Oakley, and Dragon

And for the 2013/2014 riding season... these are the prettiest goggles those brands are making:

Spy.... 
Spy goggles are my favorite.
They typically come with a free bonus lens of a matching color, which helps with different lighting conditions. All with anti-skratch protection, and anti-fog technology.

Raider. I love this color combo, the beach party bombers:

Doom. I'm a huge fan of frame-less goggles, and I think these ones with the white are pretty:

Plantoon. This tan color is awesome:



Scott...
These over the glasses (OTG) goggles are sleek.
I sometimes prefer to wear my glasses instead of my contacts, and Scott has a really nice big selection of OTG goggles that are friendly for those who wear glasses while riding:




Smith...
Virtue, in the bone crushing color.
So pretty. 
And all Smith goggles have a life time warranty:



Oakley...
Stockholm in grenadine.
I get overwhelmed on Oakley's site... so many goggles!
I saw these and they stood out to me for some reason. I like the color, and the simplicity:

Wow, if I had all the money... these are the goggles I'd be sporting. The gold is gorgeous:



Dragon....
Dragon APX Nike. Like I mentioned earlier, I like frame-less goggles, and nobody does frame-less like dragon alliance because they were the first with the infinity lens.
While I do love their dragon logo, I really like that they collaborated with nike for this awesome simple strap:
All beautiful goggles... wish I had loads of money, and a snowboard outfit to match each pair... I'd buy them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +