Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Favorite Snowboard Socks 13/14

On Christmas morning my sister gave me my first pair of stance snowboard socks, which I unwrapped, ooo-ed and aww-ed over, then put on right there to go snowboarding in that day. They are so so comfortable, and have such a nice fit that I've worn them to teach snowboarding in almost every day since.

Today I got on their website to get another pair to wear around the house and had a hard time deciding which pair to order... all the designs are beautiful:

cowgirl
 cowgirl stance socks

tribal
tribal
snowboard supernova
supernova snowboard socks... so comfy





stevie
these tassels are awesome
(here's a pair on amazon that's the shorter version, and a bit cheaper)






hombre
this hombre pair is beautiful

the margaritas!
the snowboard socks are designed specific to each foot (left and right) for amazing comfort and support.

To read more about Stance Socks, and the man who saw an opportunity to create something better and new, read this article. I think Rick Alden is a genius.

For some cheaper stance snowboarding socks... check here and here. And click here for a pair of stance base layer socks that are pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +