Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sharing Time Pt. 10 - Some Fresh Spring Things

 (+ + +)
While I was in Knoxville, I happened across this Inflatable Cow Skull hanging on the wall of one of the boutiques we popped in, I absolutely love it. 
 (+ + +)
This crackling campfire candle is totally adorable.

This new cookbook is out just in time for fresh summer eating! My New Roots: Inspired Plant-Based Recipes For Every Season. Exciting recipes by Sarah Britton who is known for her vegetarian, vegan, paleo, and gluten-free recipes that she posts with tastefully taken photography on her blog:
I did her winter weekend cleanse, and thought that the recipes were so tasty and fun to make.

I love eggs, and want to give this golden goose a try for hard boiled eggs.


GARDEN FINDS:
I used red solo cups for my tomato starts this year, and then shared some of them with friends and family... wish I had known about these cute pots I could have been presenting my tomato plants in! The bottoms have perforated edges so that you can easily tear them open when it's time to transfer them outside, without disturbing the plant too much.

 
(+ + +)
This pot maker for seedlings is just too cute too handle.

Molds for vegetables. Heart shaped cucumbers, or later, heart shaped pickles?!?! So cute.

OTHER LINKS:
Is their a proper mountain woman in your life you need to buy a gift for? Give them a subscription to this.

Or you can send someone a surprise so random, even you won't know what's in the package!

LikeThat Garden - this free app is amazing! It's for when you see a flower growing in someones yard, and you don't know what kind it is. Just pull out your phone and snap a picture with LikeThat Garden, and it will tell you what kind of plant it is! I use it every time I go for a walk!

Loved this article: The Secrets of the Italian Diet by Jamie Oliver

click here for a happy childhood memory

such a good ensign article

tips for living a creative life

Peace and pine trees,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +