Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Temporary Office Updates by Amanda Jane

With the exception of the most rigid work environments you can almost always add a few
personal touches via accent pieces..

Here are My Favorite Temporary Office Updates:


Washi Tape - You can match it to any occasion, adds a splash of color and it’s temporary.


Calendars - There are a lot of amazing calendars out there. Splurge a little and buy one from an artist you love (don’t just settle for the free one featuring wild stallions that your dentist gives you!) I love Anna Rifle Bond’s (of Rifle Paper Company) style and she has really cute calendars that would spice up any office space. The best thing about a calendar you love is that you can keep the images and frame them after the month has passed.


Cute Notebooks - Does this need further explanation? I always wanted the cute folders in elementary school and that hasn't changed. If I like what I’m writing on I’m more inclined to write things that matter to me. (some cute notebooks found here, here, here, here, and here)


Functionally Beautiful Office Supplies - Maybe get that cute stapler, folder, tape dispenser, etc. Sometimes a whimsical touch just makes you happy! And happy workers are better workers (science says so!)

- Amanda Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +