Friday, December 19, 2014

Under Armour Review


Today I was out riding and it was cold. Riding on the lift, not using any energy, I was freezing. After a few good runs I headed down to the shop where some reps from Under Armour were there (one of the perks to working at the retail shop at Brighton is the gear), they hooked me up with one of their base layers from the ColdGear line. I threw it on and instantly fell in love. I've never been a fan of under armour, but boy am I a fan now! The base layers are fitted and work perfectly under my hoodie and boarding jacket. I never had a problem with it riding up on me, and it fit like a glove. With the longer sleeves and thumb holes they slipped right into my gloves. The high turtle-like neck is my favorite.

The built in dual-layer on Under Armour's ColdGear helps trap your body heat in and is super fast drying. I put it on and instanly could feel my body warming up. When I stepped back on the slopes it was a night and day difference. I was warm and felt snug even when riding the lifts. And I felt super legit with the cute lavender Under Armour poking out of my gear. I now feel that it's a mandatory item for getting out here when these snow covered mountains are calling!

Review by: Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +