Thursday, October 24, 2013

October Soundtracks


Probably the best words I've come across ever.

October is my favorite month, it moves me.

I always seem to rediscover how much I love good music this month, I have no clue why... the October play lists I have made throughout the years are still the best mixes I've ever made.

Maybe October just sounds good, no matter what sound track is put to it.

Or maybe I just wish all music sounded like October... cheerful and profound.

And maybe I just want to be a woman you could describe as an October afternoon... if someone told me I was full of beastliness and charm I would die happy.

Does everyone love music more in October? Or is that just me?

Today I can't stop listening to AFI... that boy can sing.

1 comment:

  1. can we just replay October? Such a great fall this year, this November thing came too soon.

    ReplyDelete

+ + + + + +