Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rock Canyon

After work I stopped at Rock Canyon, before meeting the Dewey's at the rec center with Nic (who helped ref our racquet ball games, and the joined us in 'butt ball'). Most days I can't believe how lucky I am to live in such a breath-taking place. Every time I am up in the mountains, or even driving and look up at the mountains, I am overwhelmed that I get to call this place home.

Yesterday was sort of cold and rainy, buy by the time the sun was shining around 6:30 - you didn't even need a jacket. People are so excited to be outside... as I walked from the trail down to rock canyon park to take these pictures... I walked through a couple games of frisbee golf on the frisbee golf course there, through the cross-fire of an intense paintball game, and through someone's romantic dinner where someone was being proposed to... all while talking on the phone to Kaylene. I love the warm sunshine - it's gets us all outside.

(more spring run-off pictures)



No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +