Friday, June 4, 2010

Yellow

because that is the color I want to see when I check weather dot com...


these yellow suns make me happy:


These yellow suns mean that even if I leave work at 6:30 PM, I can be hiking in the mountains with Uintah at 7, and I don't have to turn around till 8:30 pm... I love the late sunshine, and the velvety green spring mountains.

An exciting update: the car washes up at KK now accept debit and credit cards... right inside the bay area where you wash your car!!! I think that's exciting, because I love washing my car by hand, but I never have enough quarters.

Another exciting update: I'm leaving to fly to England in the morning, and I haven't even started packing yet.

(maybe one day I will plan things, worry about things, and have some structure in my life - but I think to have that, I will need to marry it - - because there is no way it's coming from me)

1 comment:

  1. My favorite color has been yellow as long as I can remember. And brown.
    Have fun in england.

    ReplyDelete

+ + + + + +