Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Oakley's Proper Red Snowboard Gear

These red jackets by Oakley are so bright, warm, and cheery. I have always been a fan of black or brown snowboard gear but this year I am changing my mind... I love the red.

 Bravo Insulated Jacket
 Code Insulated Jacket
 Charlie Shell Jacket
 Alfa Biozone Pullover Jacket - this one is my favorite because it reminds me of old vintage ski pullovers that you find at thrift stores.



 Bravo Insulated Cargo Pants
 Tango Insulated Pants
 Echo BioZone Pants - these would go well with the solid red jacket above.

Hope you are all praying for snow, snowboard season is upon us!

(other snowboard gear reviews CLICK HERE)
(other snowboard season 14/15 posts)

Here's a shortcut to the Girls Pearls & Powder Snowboarding Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +