Saturday, December 21, 2013

Neo-Vintage Hand-Knit Sweaters

If I had all the money, and could buy expensive hand-knit vests and sweaters... this is all you would see me wearing, every day of the winter.

And If I had all the talent, and plenty of time... I would hand-knit one of my own. Every proper mountain woman should be able to knit, which is a simple enough skill, but being able to knit a vest or sweater on this sort of level??? Wow, there would be nothing left to accomplish after that. If I could knit a vest with my own vintage mountain graphic, I would strut around in it everywhere and consider myself in the highest rank of mountain women.

I ran into Granted Clothing on Instagram, and have been envious ever since.... aren't they absolutely lovely?








No comments:

Post a Comment

+ + + + + +